Therefore, Pro Coro Canada:
- Will not borrow copyrighted scores from any source,
- Will not lend copyrighted scores to any organization,
- May borrow scores that are in the public domain,
- May lend scores that are in the public domain,
- Will make a best effort to ensure that digitized scores put on electronic devices by our contracted singers are deleted appropriately following their use in concert, recording or tours and,
- Will ensure Pro Coro Canada has in its possession, the number of paper scores equal to the number of scores used digitally by its singers in addition to the number of paper scores required by the singers.
Pro Coro Canada supports the professional work of living composers and publishing houses through the purchase of original scores, and the commissioning and performing of Canadian music.